Well we are finally connected to the world wide web. Now we can finally keep in touch with our family and friends. We are having fun here in our little town, the family is all doing well. D is having fun in pre-school and K is learning to be bigger everyday. Our dog is as naughty as ever, and Kent and I are keeping busy keeping track of the kids.
Since my last post we lost 2 more precious babies. On September 30, 2016 we lost our beautiful baby girl Felicity at 5 months. Almost a year later, we found out we were expecting agin. Sadly on Dec.1, 2017 we lost our little boy, Elijah. I need to write their stories, but the feelings and emotions are still very raw and difficult. While I hope to share them someday, today is not that day. Today is December 21, just a few more days until Christmas. I LOVE Christmas. The lights, smells, delicious food, family and friends, and especially the music. I love to sing Christmas songs and look forward to it every year. But this year it was hard to sing the songs I love so much. This year singing about the miraculous birth brought sadness and even anger. I have struggled to feel the Christmas Spirit. I imagine it is difficult to experience any loss during the Christmas season. A holiday that focuses so much on family, fri...
Comments