I had the thought "You know you're a mom" the other day as I was cleaning mac and cheese out of the TV remote. (BTW, it took 40 mins, and the remote still didn't work). But it made me think, how many times do we find ourselves doing things and think, "ahhhh, I know I am a mom"
You know, when you are cleaning poo out of the bottom of the bathtub, fishing a sandwich out of the heater vent or cleaning all the rocks out of the bottom of the washer (after washing a pocket full of rocks). I say, lets embrace it. It is what it is, and kids are kids. Let's all have a good laugh together.
So, I would LOVE to hear from all of you. When are your "You know you're a mom" moments. If you are not a mother, share one you have heard, or even better, one you were on the other end of (I am thinking of Lizzy and.....oh so many things).
Comments
You know you're a mom when you wipe someone else's child's nose with your bare hand and are not too grossed out.
Also, when you are buying several heads of cabbage a week, and it's not to eat. ;)