Baby number 3!!! (or Captain Huggy Face as we like to call it)
I know this will not come as a shock to many of you, but we need to make official announcement. We are very excited for the arrival of our new baby the first part of Feb. So far, there has been some nausea, and a big belly already, but nothing too bad.
During the ultra-sound we found out why I am showing a little sooner than normal. There were two amniotic sacs, but only one baby. So, at some point there was probably twins, but the second fetus was probably non-viable and was reabsorbed. When I first heard the news I felt a small loss, but very quickly after that I felt so grateful. If I had miscarried one baby, I probably would have lost the other. And, a singleton birth is always easier and healthier. I was so glad to see Captain Huggy Face's little heart beating fast and strong. I know how lucky I am to have a healthy baby.
Comments