Now for the rest of life. D has been enjoying kindergarden, but he is having problems not talking all the time. (No surprise there). We'll keep working on that, but overall he is very happy.
He asked me to take this picture of him and Kirby. Such a funny little guy.
K was super excited to start neighborhood preschool. She wore her new green dress, and was super excited. I was glad that she didn't have any anxiety about leaving, and seem to do well. It is only once a week, but it helps her feel big.
Here is K just being K. She has been so much fun lately. Her little imagination is so fun to watch. Recently she has been talking about "fancy ladies". She told us that fancy ladies wear fancy dresses, and wear diamonds, and sparkly shoes and walk like this (as she saunters across the room). When I asked her what fancy ladies ate, she immediately replied "Celery!". Just the word celery has created many moments of laughter in our home.
Comments
I love the picture of her, she looks so grown up. I hope your nausea lets up too.