While reading, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" the kids came heard a nickname that seemed to fit baby H. Bubby. I don't know if it will stick, but it fits him for now.

Here is little bubby looking all dapper in his onesie tie shirt.

A few cute grins. I think we have more pictures of Bubby smiling than anyone else. It's not because he is such a smiling happy little guy, quite the opposite. So, when he seems happy and is grinning, we grab the camera. It isn't all bad though. He is doing much better. He is even starting to sleep on his own during the day. Hopefully the screaming fits will go away with time.


I love to see other kids wear the clothes my baby wore. I now know it is even more fun when the other kid is yours too. The picture on top is H wearing the same outfit as D 6 1/2 years earlier. They are definitely brothers.
One difference. D was about 3 weeks younger in the picture and was filling the shirt out to the limit. It was still a little big on H. D's head is also much bigger and rounder (still is).
Love my boys.

Comments