We had lots of fun this Halloween. Here are a few of the highlights.
K was such a pretty little harvest princess. I made her little dress out of some sparkly burt orange organza I (bought years ago) and brown satin. I think she looks absolutely adorable. It was funny that with her hair she pretty monochromatic.

Here's Bubby the sock monkey. (I love how the roundness of the hat and ears add to the roundness of his cheeks.)

K was so excited for her pre-school Halloween party. She was ready by 9:00 that morning, school stars at 12:00. Here she is with her friend Thimblenna .

D was cute in his schools Halloween parade. He was strutting his stuff, giving high 5's and striking poses everywhere he went.

Here we are on our dreary trunk-or-treat. It started pouring 3 seconds after the picture. I went in a Hawaiian dress. Even though it was rainy and cold, the kids had a blast.

D was funny about the details of his costume. He wanted Superman hair. Problem is, he has VERY strait hair that lays flat on his head. We actually worked longer on getting the little curl in his front than anything else.

Bubby was nice and warm for the trunk-or-treat. One bonus of sitting with dad instead of mom is dad will give you candy. He sucked on that sucker until it was completely gone.

We celebrated Halloween on Sat., so Sun. we had a creepy feast with our neighbors. Here are a few of the treats.
Snake bake anyone? Filled with rat, frog and whatever else the snake ate.

Vampire punch complete with drippy blood.

Here is a plate of the goodies: bleeding brain, worms, witch finger, eye balls, and a bit of snake. It was really fun, and the kids loved it.

Hope all of you had a fantastic Halloween. Now bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Comments