The kids have made some big changes this month. H has started to stand and take a few steps. He isn't sure he wants/needs to walk, so he is taking it slow (he is a FANTASTIC crawler and gets anywhere he wants). He is turning in to a toddler more and more everyday. He will not leave the dog food/water alone, loves exploring in the bathroom (i.e. MUST leave the lid on toilet down and door closed, now get the husband to do it), climbs the stairs, and has started coloring on things if he finds a pencil. Ya, life is getting more extreme with this little guy.
On a side note, this is one smart kid. I know this is braggy, but he amazes me. He is in 1st grade and he came home and explained the concept of multiplication to me (ya, I think I might have been in Jr. High before that clicked). I thought his teacher was really getting into math, then we went to parent teacher conference. She was impressed that we were teaching him about multiplication (?????). We said we hadn't and then we asked him who taught him. He just shrugged his shoulders and said, "It was easy, I just figured it out." WOW, he did not get my math smarts, that is for sure. Crazy boy even asks me to write him multiplication tests almost every day. Hope he uses that big brain for great things.
Comments