The kids have had to have fun in new ways. Boxes and baskets seem to be really fun. D fell asleep while trying to build his fort.
Here is K looking fabulous. She has started posing for pics, and it is not usually very good. We still think she is as cute as they come.
I have tried to stay sane with little projects. I purged the basement storage room and kitchen and got rid of lots of stuff. I've also done lots of scrap-booking. Now I am only behind to last June. I am so proud that I learned how to crochet recently. I learned how to make little crochet flowers, great for little hats. I have also been making Mariam original jewelry. Lesa gave me an awesome new bead tote bag, so of course I had to make a few things.
I made this necklace out of a cool old button I found, some fun beads and pearls. I think it turned out pretty cool.
Comments
Good luck with the PT!