As far as the rest of us, not much has happened. There has been lots and lots of snow. I took a small trip to my mom's last weekend, and I was stranded there and extra 3 days. Everything is white and beautiful, but we would like to see the sun again.
Since my last post we lost 2 more precious babies. On September 30, 2016 we lost our beautiful baby girl Felicity at 5 months. Almost a year later, we found out we were expecting agin. Sadly on Dec.1, 2017 we lost our little boy, Elijah. I need to write their stories, but the feelings and emotions are still very raw and difficult. While I hope to share them someday, today is not that day. Today is December 21, just a few more days until Christmas. I LOVE Christmas. The lights, smells, delicious food, family and friends, and especially the music. I love to sing Christmas songs and look forward to it every year. But this year it was hard to sing the songs I love so much. This year singing about the miraculous birth brought sadness and even anger. I have struggled to feel the Christmas Spirit. I imagine it is difficult to experience any loss during the Christmas season. A holiday that focuses so much on family, fri...
Comments