We had our first cook-out of the summer. Some friends invited us for a little hot dog roast last Friday. The kids had so much fun. Food is always so much better when you cook it on a stick.
Kent and I came to help out and we filled up so many water balloons that Kent's fingers actually started bleeding. The kids had so much fun though.
Later that night, D had his preschool graduation. (He's the one with the black hat putting his fingers up). Like a true player, when the teacher's teenage daughter passed by he very loudly said, "Wow, you look beautiful today!". He likes the older ladies.
Preschool has been so good for D, and his teacher has been so patient with him. Here is a movie with D's class and 2 other classes singing for graduation.
D has made so many improvements this year, but I still think we will sent him again next year instead of moving on to Kindergarden. I am just worried about keeping the boy occupied all summer. Yikes!
Comments