We made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch this year. We went a little later than usual, so the pickings were slim, but the kids still had lots of fun.
D wanted to find the perfect pumpkin. He looked at every pumpkin before choosing this one. He was pretty excited when he finally found it.
On the way back to the car, D found this straw bail and thought it would make a great picture. (Poor kid, he must think I always have the camera out, and I do)
Here is D and K on the bail. K is being dramatic for the camera.
We took Kirby too, he loved it. He ran up and down the rows, jumped over pumpkins and smelled everything.
Overall, it was a fun family trip to the pumpkin patch. It is fun little things like this that make living in our little town fun.
Comments
PS- I found D's hat in my car.