I thought I would try a Tuesday Tell all, and this weeks topic was "What reality T.V. show would you want to be on, and why" Well, to be honest, I don't think I am cut out for reality T.V.
I do NOT do well under pressure, and I am positive I would spend episode after episode crying in the bathroom. That said, If I had to be in reality T.V., I would Love to be chosen for an "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" (see in this situation, the build me an awesome new home, and I don't have to be on camera much, or go through extreme emotional distress)
The down side, I think you have to have a really, really, REALLY sad story to get a new house, so I guess it is not worth it. I will just stay happy in my little grandma house, and accept the drafty windows, plaster walls, and all the other joys of owning an old house. I think I have enough drama for real, I don't need to add to it.

Comments
Actually, I think you'd have a decent shot on The Ultimate Fighter. I remember your mean uppercut.
I would be on "Beauty and the Geek" but I would be the geeky girl. Ha ha ha..
The other weekend there was a season ? marathon, so I DVRd it. I actually like the premise of the show. It's not about hooking up or cat fights or, insert any other moral-less show out there. I like the idea of people helping people be less clueless and more beautiful. With that said, I still can't believe I watched the last 7 episodes in one, completely dysfunctional day.