We have had lots of Holiday fun lately. We put up our Christmas tree and decorated the house. Well, we decorated the living-room.

We had lots of fun at our ward Christmas party. The kids put on a little nativity. It went surprisingly well. Here are D and K dress up like a shepherd and an angel.

K got lots of attention while on stage, not because she was so talented or cute, but because she had her finger up her nose most of the time. I was very proud. When I went to tell Kent, he told me the boy had his finger up his nose too. We are awesome parents.

K looked so sweet eating her Christmas cookie. but......

Things were messier than we expected. I couldn't believe the mess she made with a little bit of frosting. At least she is cute.

We have done many more things, but I'll have to blog that another time.
Comments