We took the kids to the local sledding hill for some fun. K had to be talked into going, but then had a blast.
Kent convinced me to take K down the hill, just once. About 2/3 of the way down we lost control. I panicked and grabbed K, at the same moment the sled flipped. I ended up sliding ON K for a while. I felt (and still feel) horrible. I scooped her up and screaming and crying she yelled, "Mom, Dat no FAIR". I tried to clean the snow out of her nostrils, and hug her, but I was not her favorite person for awhile.

Here she is after we got home, still a little angry. The hot chocolate did help a bit. I am pretty sure that my little stunt gets me a nomination for the Mother of the Year Award.
Here is a little video of D and Kent hitting great air, and Kirby pulling his weight (literally).
Comments