D had his big preschool graduation the other night. He was pretty excited. He kept telling me that he had to dress up in his nicest clothes, and look really nice. I think he did a good job of that.
When it was his turn he recited "Ba Ba Black Sheep" effortlessly. The kid is too comfortable in front of a mic and audience.

We are so grateful for D's teacher Miss J. She has been sooo good for him. She has really taken the time to get to know him and love him. She has really been a miracle worker with him. I think he would do anything for her.
Now, my little guy has to grow up. At least we have the summer before he starts BIG school. While I was looking at the pictures from graduation I realized how big he is getting, and for a second I saw my little guy all grow up on a big graduation day. It goes by too fast.
Comments