We thought we would share the latest photos of our little guy. He seems to have a little round head and sweet little Danish cheeks. He also has a little round nose, just like our other babies. He was a little photo shy, and kept is hands up around his face and he kept turning his head into the placenta. But, he was not shy about his manhood. He very proudly displayed that he is in-fact a BOY.
I recently had an experience that reminded me how precious each life is. A dear friend of mine lost her beautiful baby shortly after delivery. It reminded me how wonderful the plan of salvation is. I was reminded of our Heavenly Father's love for all of his children, and the blessing that it is to be part of the life giving process. Although it remains painful to all involved, I am counting my blessings.
I do feel that our little boy will be okay, even if there is a long fight. But if it doesn't turn out the way we want. I know that he will be ours forever, and I am so grateful for that.
Comments