It is Red Ribbon week at school, so D has dressed up in different ways all week. Today was career day. I asked D what he wanted to be when he grew up, he said, "A teacher like Daddy.". (I am sure it warmed Kent's heart to know his little guy thinks he is cool. )
When D came home from school today, he was telling me about all the other kids and what they wanted to be when they grew up. I asked if he told everyone what he wanted to be when he grew up. Enthusiastically he said, "Yep, I told them I wanted to be a cemetery teacher" When I chuckled he said, "What, that's what daddy is, a cemetery teacher." I just smiled and said, yes it is son.
Kids are always good for a laugh. And I have to agree with him. Sometimes High school kids are scary, and other times you think your class might just be dead.
Happy Halloween everyone.
Comments