D is such a funny kid, and I swear that he is getting bigger everyday. He has always had a twisted sense of humor, but it is getting more and more twisted by the day.
The other day Kent told D to put his socks on, he ignored his dad and kept playing. Soon Kent was saying, "You better have your socks back on the next time I see you." Pretty soon D came up and said, "Dad I have my socks on". This is what we saw.
At his last dental check up the x-ray showed his new teeth, they are big ones (they looked like chicklets with tic-tacs under them). So I have a feeling the funny smile will remain for a while.
He is looking pretty goofy lately, but I love it. He is just getting to that age, and that is so crazy to me. I can't believe I have a kid that old.
Comments
Tell him that we appreciate his sock creativity- maybe that thinking will get him a good job someday?!