Have you ever met anyone who seemed to succeed at everything they do? You know, someone with the Midas touch. Well, that is my little brother Mike. He has always been able to do whatever he put his mind to, and he usually did it very well.
That is not to say he doesn't work hard, but he does well at what he does, and always has. Mike is my little brother (and I love calling him "little brother" because I am the only one who can), and I remember thinking, "Wow, Mike is really cool." when I was about 6 or 7 (he would have been 4 or 5). I was never very "cool", but Mike new how to have fun and found friends everywhere he went and seemed to pick up games and sports immediately.
Recently my little brother graduated from Dental School. Of course he graduated top of his class, and he is now moving to Missouri to specialize and become a Periodontist. It's not that I don't think he is smart enough or anything, but it still seems crazy to me that my little brother is a Dr. now.
I am very proud of him, and I know he will do well in his next adventure. I am also so impressed with his beautiful wife and daughters. Angela has been such a trooper through the past few years, moving across the country to Fl. and managing to make a beautiful home and raise her gorgeous daughters (seriously, can you believe how beautiful their little family is).
Comments