We started our fall fun with an outing to the "Enchanted Woods" with some great friends. It was a non-scary Halloween adventure where the kids went on a quest (sent by King Arthur himself) to find the golden rose. We all had lots of fun. We will definitely try to go again next year.

D went as Superman, and K went as a Harvest Princess. I love the look on her face in the photo below. She is in awe after seeing the Princess Snow White. What a cutie.

We went to the pumpkin patch to get pumpkins, but I only got a picture of D. It was a muddy mess, and I planned on taking pictures of K at the pumpkin patch during her field trip. Unfortunately, the field trip did not go as planned. We were late, and when I tried to catch-up with the class, I got my van SERIOUSLY stuck in the mud. They had to use a backhoe to get me out, and it still took lots and lots of work. Anyway, only one pic of the pumpkin patch this year. :(

I have goofy kids, what can I say.


Bubby has always had a fascination with music, and it seems to be growing. He loves to listen to music, uses everything and anything as a drum and he has started playing and singing at the piano. I stick him in his seat and he will play for awhile, giving me a little break (since he is still SUPER needy). It is so sweet when he plays and even cuter when he sings, but impossible to get video of (he is too fascinated with the camera).
Don't worry, I am not thinking he is some musical genius, but I do think he will be a music appreciator at our home.

Okay, I know it is braggy, but my little girl is such a sweetie. I think she is an angel even with rag curlers in her hair.

Tomorrow she has her preschool Halloween party and she couldn't be more excited. She wants her hair curly and glittery and her nails painted. Such a girly girl.
More Halloween pictures to come :)
Comments