We had lots of fun playing with Grams and Gramps during Easter break. We haven't been up to their house since Christmas (yikes!), and it was so nice to see them again.
Bubby was pretty sure he could make a pretty egg too. I love how hard he is working on coloring that egg.
Grams, cousin Mallory and K dying eggs.
Cousins Kylie, Ally, baby Lily (behind the Dr. Pepper bottle) and Aunt Alane. We had lots of fun coloring and dying eggs. I forgot to get a pic of the finished product, but we had some really awesome eggs.
The kids looked great for Easter Sunday. (Instructions found here here) Unfortunately, it seems to be impossible to get a nice picture of 3 kids. I made K's dress and the boys bow ties. I think they looked fantastic.
While I was trying to get a pic of the kids, the sweet neighbor lady came over and took a family picture for us. It is nice to have a picture with BOTH mom and dad in it.
The kids had fun taking turns hiding and finding the eggs over and over again. I am pretty sure they left a bunch for Gramps to find later.
Bubby was pretty funny. He collected a few eggs and put them in his bucket, then he decided to throw the rest. The kid has a pretty good arm and throws pretty far.
In the end, it was more fun to play with Kirby.
We were so glad that we had the opportunity to play with Grams and Gramps and the rest of the family for the weekend. Spending time with family is lots of fun.
Comments