After taking Uncle Josh to the airport, we took advantage of the great summer weather and played in the water fountains at the Gateway center. D had a blast.
We met some of our friends and the little boys all had so much fun in the water. It is always fun to watch their amusement at the simplest things.
Here are the boys laying down on top of the water spouts.
The water was too scary for K, she just admired the pretty flowers and posed.
For all of you who wonder what it is like to have a little red head, here it is. Random Asian tourist posing for a picture with my very white, red headed daughter. I never thought hair would get so much attention.
After all the fun in the water was done, we took the kids to McDonald's. I think we stayed there for a few hours. They all had fun, and the moms (and Lizzy) got a chance to chat awhile.
Ahhh, it is so nice to have a little summer fun.
Comments
I don't remember meeting anyone as a child and NOT having them make a big deal of my hair- even here in UT! I longed secretly for long, straight, black hair just like my Hawaii barbie.