My hobby is reaching new levels of insanity. I do spend way too much time with pliers and wire in my hands, but some of my latest creations are so fun. Well, at least they are fun to me.
I was looking for a fun way to create jewelry without having to buy lots of pieces. So, these necklaces are all hand made. Well, I didn't make the metal, but the rest was me.
This is how it all began a few days ago. I started bending the wire to make these little curves. It was so much fun I had to make this design in all the different colors of wire I had.
I then though, I could put the curves together and make a circle. Here it is. I like the bright pink with the black. I think it is a fun, modern look.
Then, I saw these cool bird nests online. I thought I would give it a try. I am still experimenting with the design, but I think they look okay. The kids thought they looked like birds nests, so hopefully they look like right.
Thanks for indulging me in my obsession. I was just so excited and I wanted to share it with all of you.
Comments