D's preschool class had a fun field trip this last week. He went to his teacher's father's farm. They have lots of horses.
What would a field trip be without treats. Cupcakes and little sodas out of a soda machine. Soo much fun.
On a side note, D dressed himself. He decided that his cowboy boots and hat would be best, and superman shirt is cool. I am still not sure why he thought his jeans should be backwards. He thought they were great that way. When we got to school his teacher said, "Oh, is D having another backwards day?". I had no idea his little silly things were that obvious to others. Oh well, at least he is happy.
Here is K in her Princess Cinderella costume. I made the skirt, and we had the top. But, now I think I might need to make a top. This one doesn't fit too well. I think I might try more elastic or something. Let me know if you have any ideas.
K is such a little girl. As soon as she got dressed up she ran for her dress up shoes, and crown. Then she needed a baby (of course). She is fun. Sometimes she acts like a princess too much. But, she is just so gosh darn cute.
Comments