Kent's grandma celebrated her 95th birthday this weekend. I think she looks fantastic. Family members say she is not doing well, but she seems amazingly well to me. Her hearing and eyesight are diminished, and she uses a little walker to get around, but she is still fairly spry and alert. I think she is a very pretty grandma too.
We had a fun little family party at Kent's cousin's house in Burley. It was fun to get together with everyone and see grandma again. D had soooo much fun. The home we were at has the greatest playhouse, spiderweb, zipline, play area ever. And with cousins and lots of kids, D had a blast.
K did not have as much fun. She woke up with a horrible ear ache. This is her 3rd in 3 weeks. We were able to get her to the Dr. before we left, and she is on antibiotics, but the Morton wore off after a few hours (and we couldn't give her more yet). She was pretty miserable. So, I sat stationary with her unconscious and whimpering on my lap all day.
She woke up this morning completely fine. Who knows. I really hope the meds work this time. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Comments