It's been one of those days. After getting D off to preschool, I saw K in the living room wearing LOTS of lipstick. I had just reorganized my makeup, and I was wondering if I had missed a lipstick or something. NO.
When I went into the bathroom to check, I saw all of my makeup and brushes dumped into the sink. ALL of the lipsticks were mushed up into the lid. The counters had been colored with lipstick and eyeliner, and the rest of the eyeliner had gone trough the concealer. Such a mess. So, messy I didn't even think about taking a picture. As I got into the pile more and more, the mess and disaster got worse and worse.
Better yet, while I was cleaning up the makeup in the bathroom, my little princess took a tube of chap-stick and painted the couch. I kinda wanted to cry a little.
So, does anybody have ideas about getting chap-stick out of microfiber? Ahhh, the joys of motherhood. My little Princess.
(On a side note, the top pic is when she got into Lizzy's mascara, and the one just above is from our Relief Society princess party.)
Comments