Teresa tagged me, and then I read Miss M's blog, so I guess it is my turn. Here goes.
5 things on my to-do list today:
( I guess I should have a to-do list hmmmm)
1. Get D ready for pre-school.
2. Get the mail (we have to go to the post office)
3. Get groceries
4. Think of something to fix for lunch and dinner
5. Feed my addiction to blogs and facebook
My 5 favorite snacks:
1. Hot brownies with vanilla ice cream
2. Dark Chocolate
3. popcorn
4. apples and cheese (together)
5. I am a food junkie. I will eat almost anything.
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. A bigger, but still modest, house
2. A new piano
3. A really fun family vacation
4. Have fun giving some away
5. Bank it
5 places I have lived:
(really just 5)
1. Mesa Az.
2. Several Native American Reservations in Az.
3. Tucson Az.
4. Bartlett Tennessee
5. Pocatello Id.
5 jobs I have had:
1. personal assistant
2. Deli clerk
3. Day care provider
4. Teacher
5. Mommy
5 people I tag:
(hummmmmmm)
1. Lizzy
2. Amanda
3. Neener
4. Angela
5. Cassie
Comments