In response to Miss M, I will try to update my blog. The problem, I forgot my camera in Id. and I feel lost without it. I can't show you the pictures of the really cool prescription drug beads that I made for a pharmacy auction (there are WAY too many pharmacist in my family. My family tree is full of pills, and nuts...some nutty pills.), or show video of the dog and kids playing in the snow.
On a side note, anyone great at vocal training. I agreed to help with a Stake "production" of Women at the Well. I thought it would just be a little thing, where I would be in the choir, or something. NOW, I have a solo and a duet that I am really not ready for. I have not really ever been a solo singer. This will be a huge step for me. The worst part is the music is really low and then really high. I don't know what I am doing. I think I might just get an ulcer.
Comments
Good luck with the singing and THANK YOU for updating your bloggie