1- Post the rules on your blog. 2- List 6 random things about yourself. 3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post. 4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I am a total night person, and I am NOT a morning person. I HATE waking up. Sleeping in and naps are my favorite.
2. If I see something I like, I try to figure out how to make it. Others have told me that this is strange. I don't ever think that I could just buy it.
3. I cannot organize my home. I don't know why it is sooo hard for me. I get started, and then I find a project that I need to do. Pretty soon I am making a bigger mess, and more disorganization.
4. I never follow a recipe, but I think I am a good cook. I only use recipes for suggestions. I play around for the rest. So, if you like something I make, and want the recipe, be prepared to get instructions, not an actual recipe.
5. I spent 6 weeks in Nicaragua when I was 17.
6. I have received injuries in my creativeness. The best was sewing my hand into a baby quilt I was making for Amanda.
I tag Amanda, Lizzy, Angela, Wendy, Cassie and Kinsey
Comments