After months of preparation and panic, I finally had my performance in "Women at the Well" today. I feel like it went pretty good. I am just so happy that the stress of it is over now. I came home and took a long nap this afternoon.
The picture is of our little singing group. We all had solos, as well a as choir parts. I am so proud of all of us. I think we all learned a great deal from this opportunity.
I have reached outside of my comfort zone once again and found myself stronger and more confident on the other side. I have met a fantastic and talented group of sisters that I have become fast friends with. Most of all, I have gained a stronger testimony of my Heavenly Father and his love for me as an individual.
I wouldn't have thought it earlier this morning, but I was truly blest to be part of this production.
Comments