Husband Tag
Where We Met?
Roller-skating party. Really, and we weren't in 8th grade.
How long did we date before we were married?
8 months or so
How long have we been married?
almost 10 years
What is my favorite thing about him?
He will always love me, no matter what.
What is your favorite quality about him?
He will always love me, no matter what.
What is his nickname for you?
Mury, Sweet-heart
His favorite food?
Sea food (he can eat his weight in crab), artichokes, and mint oreos
His favorite sport?
Hmmmm, I think basketball.
Who said the "L" word first?
He did
First Kiss?
WOW!!!! Super, Amazing and Fantastic!
Favorite Couple thing to do?
Ummm, it's supposed to be G-rated right.
How many kids we have?
2
His hidden talent?
He is a secret super-hero. His super power is his super skinny-ness. He can turn sideways and disappear. He is also very aro-dynamic.
His age?
32
His favorite music?
80's rock
What do You admire most about him?
He can be so deep one min, and so funny the next.
His favorite past time?
Reading, watching T.V. and playing in his shop.
Will he read this?
probubly not.
I won't officially tag anyone, but please feel free to answer.
Comments
NO WAY!!!! 10 YEARS!! I feel old.
I loved your answer for First Kiss, was he your first kiss, ever? There is just SO much I missed out on in your life when I went to college.
Favorite Couple thing? BAH, HA HA HA!!!
That was fun, thank you.