I know this is a little late, but I thought I would take a moment to recognize the many things I am grateful for. This is in no way an all inclusive list, but there are a few things that I am especially grateful for this year.
Family-Okay, so this is a bit cliché, but I am so grateful for family this year. I am so blest to have an understanding, and extremely supportive family. I know how blest I am to have such strength in my life.
My two little ones are growing healthy and strong. I love them so much. I am also grateful for my hubby Kent. He has been so patient with me. I know I have not been the easiest person to live with lately, and he has been such a support.
I am also so grateful for the upcoming arrival of our son. The pregnancy has been difficult (to say the least), but I am so grateful that we have witnessed miracles in his behalf. The fact that we are not looking to deliver in the next few days is a miracle in itself.
Friends-I am so grateful for the many friends who have shared their love and support. I cannot express how grateful I am for the acts of kindness in my behalf. This year I have learned more of what true friendship is. I am grateful for the friends who have listened to my tears and laughter, and have shared their tears and laughter in return.
Faith-There have been several times in the past year when all I could do is look to faith for answers. I am so grateful for my knowledge of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the knowledge that families are eternal. I am grateful for prayer, and I know prayers are answered. I am also grateful to know no matter what happens, God loves me, knows me and knows what is best for me.
Thank you for allowing me to express my gratitude in a public way. Like I said, the list is in no way complete, there is always more to add. Here is hoping the next year will be filled with more gratitude.
Comments