Our Halloween festivities were a bit smaller than normal this year. Frankly the kids were lucky to have costumes. I came down with the flu a few weeks ago, and then developed pneumonia. I am feeling better now, but I have had no energy and Halloween was just a side thought.
Kent took the kids to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins (and I forgot to send the camera, so no pics) and they came home so excited. The kids designed their own jack-o-lantern faces and Kent helped them carve out their designs.

I think Kent was pretty excited to use his power tools, and show the boy how to use them too.

D was very proud of his original pumpkin face. (Don't know why the jammie shirt is open)

K loved her pumpkin, she kept kissing it. She wanted a "cute and pretty" pumpkin. That is tricker than it seems. She was happy with what we came up with. It has a heart, so it is fantastic.

Like I said earlier, I had zero energy but I still managed to finish making the kids costumes. I think they turned out okay.

D was excited to be a Jedi (I was supposed to make a robe for Kent too, but oh well).

K was a cute Belle, but not a happy picture taker. Kent thinks she looks like a mopey muppet character.

She did perk up at the Chili dinner after trunk-or-treat.

All in all it was a fantastic day. The kids had fun, and got a good supply of sugar.
Comments
The costumes look fantastic! You've got gorgeous kids too, that certainly doesn't hurt.
Happy Halloween!