As promised, here is a bit about D's 7th birthday.
Unfortunately, his birthday fell on a bad day this year, we had a wedding, and I was still in recovery. He handled it like a champ though. He made birthday cinnamon rolls with grandma in the morning (his favorite), and went to McDonald's with dad for lunch.

He was excited to get Battle Strikers for his birthday. He and dad played it for days (and still play it all the time, although I think Kent likes it more than D).

He was also excited to get Super Mario Brother's for the wii.

He is such a fun little guy.

This has been a big year for D. He started school, lost a bunch of teeth, got a new brother, and has grown tons. I am so proud of him. I know things have not been easy the past year, but he has been such a trooper. I can't believe how much he is growing. It wasn't that long ago I was snuggling with the smiliest baby I have ever seen.
Love you D!
(as a side note Zip-a-de-do-da was his favorite song from his kindergarten program)
Comments