We celebrated K's 3rd birthday this weekend. She was so excited to make her cake, dark chocolate (that's my girl). I think she actually wanted to eat the batter more than make the cake, but that's the fun of helping mom.

This is how the cake finally turned out. We had a hard time keeping the dolls chest covered so she ended up a bit lumpy on top, but K loved it. The hard part was keeping it away from her. She really wanted to touch it and play with it.

She is such a little cutie. She sang "Happy Birthday" all day long.

Here she is in her sleeping beauty dress I made for her. It didn't turn out exactly as I hoped, but she still loves it.

K got lots of girly presents. Cute clothes, dresses, hair clips, and dolls, but her favorite was this Disney Princess set. We actually bought it for her around Christmas. It hasn't been easy to hide it from her, but she was soooo excited when she got it.

K and Bellle both thought it was a fantastic present.

Overall it was a fun get together. Food, family, friends all good things. Still I can't that believe that she is getting so big. She is such a fantastic little girl. She loves to snuggle, gives great hugs and is always doing the cutest things. I love that she is such a girly girl. It is so fun to have a little princess to play with. K is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I love her so much and we are so blest to have her in our family.
Here is my annual birthday movie for K
Comments