Although things are going fantastic for my little family (including our baby who is now miraculously super healthy, seriously like a different baby) I have been on again off agin sick for the past month. It is always hard to be sick, but pregnant sick is the worst. So uncomfortable with the growing belly and body aches, coughing fits make me throw-up, not to mention the fatigue. But this post is not about complaining. Because I have been very blest, even if I have been sick....
Since I can't go into public much, my computer is my window to the outside world. So, today I thought I would share some of my favorite crafty type websites with all of you. Now you will know my secrets, I am not really that creative, I just steal other people's ideas.
The first site is probably my favorite. one pretty thing. This is just a fantastic compilation of lots of other websites. It is changes daily +++ so there is always new stuff to look at and dream about making. It also covers a wide range of creative topics: food, sewing, jewelry, kids crafts etc. Lots of fun.
you can make it , and the idea room are other great sites. Like one pretty thing, it is usually ideas from other sites, but it is usually one idea at a time and they do their own fun tutorials too.
These are just sites I like to get ideas from time to time:
crafty_crow-(a good friend sent me this one, it has great kid craft ideas)
I think the list is always growing, but these are a few of my favs. I haven't felt well enough to do too much with my crafty day dreams, but it does keep me thinking. Hope you enjoy. And, please act surprised if you see anything familiar Christmas morning.
Comments
I LOVE finding new crafty sites to inspire. Ucreate (http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/) is one of my favorites. I'm off to check off your sites too!