We had a fun Halloween. It was busy though, so I didn't get many pictures. I was busy finishing chili when the trunk or treat started, so I was lucky to get the few pics I did get.
D was a Knight In Shinning Armor. He thought he looked pretty heroic. I made his chain mail helmet, and he hated it. I made the first with a nose piece, that was a no go. I stayed up until midnight Halloween Eve trying to finish crocheting the second hat, but it was too itchy

Here are my little prince and princess. (By the way, Kirby was dressed like a knight too. Complete with sword)

K was the beautiful Princess Cinderella. She was so cute prancing around and daintily holding up her dress while she walked.

While getting ready, K said, "Oh, my sliplers" She ran back and got shoes. When I put them on her she said, "They fits! PERFECT".

We had a good Halloween. (Uncle Mark and Aunt Cassie were there too, but I forgot to get pics of their kids. ) We went to the truck-or-treat, and then had a big chili feed. Then D went to see a few elderly neighbors. When we came home we were sure it was late and bedtime, it was only 6:30. We all slept well when it was finally bedtime.
Comments